August 01, 2009

Minnesota Zoo

One of the things we did while in Minnesota was go to the Minnesota Zoo (the New Zoo). I had never been. I think it opened when I was 10 or something. We always went to the Como Zoo...maybe because the Como Zoo was free and the Minnesota Zoo wasn't.

Grandma Judy, Joe, my sister Sarah and her three boys, my sister Kara and her daughter and my cousin Brianna's son Jay all went. Below are some of the pictures from the day at the Zoo.

Parker, cousin Derek and Kallsen


The Snake crossing the path might have been the high light for the boys


Kallsen (I LOVE this picture)



Jay and Joseph



Parker being Fierce (I LOVE this picture)



Joseph checking on cousin Jackson


Derek and Parker


Sara Beth and her two youngest


Sara Beth and the boys marking what they've seen so far


Parker looking at fish


Grizzly


Joseph, Jay, Kallsen, Amelia and Parker


It was a great day at the Zoo. My sister Sarah and her boys Davey, Derek and Jackson had to leave early...I wish they all could've been in this last picture.

1 comment:

www.livingrhythmandjoy.com said...

That was a great day at the zoo! The pictures are all so great I can't comment on them all.... but I really love the one of all the kids on the tiger statue, the one of Jay and Joseph and the one of Parker doing his tiger face.